Back Forum New

New Expansion Update Contents

Dear Players,
+ v- h3 W) z( R
' z! }; K  {' Y) X+ S) I1 ]In the next week during the weekly maintenance, we are going to update the current severs with the new expansion Achernar. and also launch a new sever on 24th26th. Get ready for the upcoming SS!!2 f6 M5 Z" O& n

' h) A- D, {1 z3 |  KMain Contents
5 a1 c- y' a7 S+ J4 z4 o( ?* G' Z3 B  @
1.Aircraft building number increases to max 1000
2 N$ |+ w. I, H7 @2.New feature added to show player’s ship design and module. Like leader show function. Users can see your ship design by clicking it in the chat window.
0 d" o- i- q8 n0 Q3.Add alliance group mail and recruit announcement: }8 b- \- w& o& c( o5 V
4.Aquila map size is increased to 200 x 200
+ q& A4 {! W4 z8 V$ U7 O5.Ship enhance feature optimized. Ship armor, dodge chance, critical chance, fighter bay capacity and cargo capacity will be increased after enhancement.
+ }6 g5 _) N% S* U3 Y6.Tactics bonus to ship damage is deceased.
+ o7 W# A; S8 ~4 t7.Daily Instance Stamina upper limit is increased.
- q& h/ W3 h% T# d, z( i# x8.Corsair broadcast is optimized. Players can see the coordinate of the corsair. Daily max challenging times is 10. You can’t receive any rewards after 10 times.
8 }2 _5 V; {: D9.Alliance member under attack message optimized. 'alliance member xxx colony xx_xx is under attack by xxx, strength xxx' $ m) K0 }# `5 c
10. Users can loot credits from Team Instance
: c; T$ Z1 |0 u11. Each colony can only be attacked 3 times per day. & _  l4 D$ R' u# ~3 n/ u8 D
12. Ultimate Ship Recovery item bug fixed, now it can also recovery aircrafts. Altairian Colony Quarters bug fixed.
% v# Q; d$ `4 p+ j( m" n! I13. Add a new Team Instance Achernar
. p# C4 d0 ~% K4 m( N14. Add new Super orange equipment set. LV30 and LV60. Users can loot from resource nodes and Achernar
/ l/ G$ c; C+ E6 p3 ]15. Add four new Super Heroes. Two of them are got from Base Control. Other two are from first top-up reward and promotion missions
8 c: s6 a, F1 X" Z/ m16. Remove the ‘capture’ function on rare resource node. So rare sources node is now the same with common resource node, cannot establish trade routes on resource nodes
( C( }- t$ U5 g" t% R; g' u8 {17.Remove the ship maintenance fee feature
: u" U; \( k# J; b18. Common resource trade is removed from Trade Platform
, P! g* u, c9 N, T$ G19. Credit earn from trade routes between colonies is reduced to 0/h" O- m+ V+ \$ _- G0 B
20. Space Port can produce credit automatically per hour, function like Farm, Mine etc.
0 x& ]& r' y) s; N4 \21. Rare Resource buildings can produce corresponding rare resource automatically, function like Farm, Mine etc.) V% `/ c4 n8 c% z9 `
22. New faction confrontation is formed. Alliance leader can only invite members who are in the same faction with him. (for old severs, the members will be kept still in the alliance. But new recruited member has to be in the same faction with the leader.)  L) R$ D# g! I' ~, M/ @+ f+ D
23. Team members do not have to be in the same alliance. So users can challenge team instance with anyone, also two team members will be enough to challenge. (Do not have to create a 3/3 team)
' L; g5 H! F2 v% y& u24. Users can send fleet from starter colony to attack others only when their own colonies (on other planets) are under attack. Otherwise, fleets from starter colony cannot attack others0 W, Z. e6 j2 a% e9 [
25. Add new enemy track item. In certain hours, if your colony is attacked by others, you can track enemy’s colony location
7 Z' B# n3 x5 \4 k/ b26. Remove the 30mins waiting time while challenging Corsair King.6 M6 N  W- D5 O5 N- A  Y' m6 N( d
27. Military Rank restriction is added into Colony Expansion research. Also credit demand for some researches is adjusted.  V7 Y4 K7 t) S% Z6 p/ p# n
28. Alliance’s trade routes credit bonus is removed
$ K" ?9 Y" {; g9 d5 A29. Add new Promotion Missions
+ ]; W  p0 f: L1 ~! c7 k+ g, ~, U30. Arena feature optimized. Users now can manually choose their arena opponent according to their arena rank. And there will be new daily arena rank credits rewards.
; X9 w# P/ Q0 n$ o31. Remove the Fortress rewards of capturing over 5 days.
4 _( d/ T" \% S8 a, {6 k. M
5 |) X# n1 z) W9 g( w: Q$ E& lStar Supremacy Team

Reply 1# barbily 7 |* z: g4 ~/ o* X" _5 s( w
Attachment: You need to LoginCannot download or view attachments. No account yet?Register

Wow that's a bit of a bombshell.
0 r2 f. y! N/ a1. Remove the Fortress rewards of capturing over 5 days. ? how then can ppl get rejuv tokens and whats the point in capturing forts?' o0 J' f# C* s: m$ x1 r: E
2.Aquila map size is increased to 200 x 200? why alot of planets are half empty anyway+ S2 q" E3 f+ }/ N
3.Removing the capture on Rares is good alot of starter players couldnt get nodes.
, Z& H; x( J" K- w4.Stop attacks from starter colony good9 F2 S) X* w7 r0 f' w0 n* l
5. Remove ship maintenance fee is in my opinion bad because it means the longest playing players are encouraged to build mega fleets.$ t, t9 z# N4 X5 w6 Q5 I) B
6. why remove the tactical bonus for ship damage, not sure if thats good or bad, just wondering why?
) I) b! [3 e0 v) Y) ?- h
0 i6 a0 @  b  l( t& R2 xOverall a lot of good ideas that will freshen up the game, at first glance it looks like a good upgrade, but on past experiences, we are all worried out bugs and how slow there fixed and what effect ill this have on latency and lag.

What is the reasoning behind #22?
- ?& T: d# k* d0 Q/ V5 \
( w/ f1 R" }# s: O1 ?6 [22. New faction confrontation is formed. Alliance leader can only invite members who are in the same faction with him. (for old severs, the members will be kept still in the alliance. But new recruited member has to be in the same faction with the leader.)

Also, will all current ship enhancements be removed, or will the changes to ship enhancements use the current star system allowing players with upgraded ships to transfer over to the new system seamlessly?
+ ^2 s- j4 r( yFor example, will my 10 star battleship remain at 10 stars after the expansion is released, or will I be reset to 0 stars with the new system?

holy s*** loving the zeus set.  but i think it should be level 100 set. also with 23 wont it be confusing finding the team u wanna be in? or do you have to search? what is Archener? is that supremacy stars?
To win Star Supremacy, you have to be EPIC

lol @ brandon 1 star financier. didnt know u could go to Z class skills1
To win Star Supremacy, you have to be EPIC

Ok alot of points to take in with these proposed changes but one of them leaps out as utter fail...
& c% o0 v3 B: f/ l( ^% a: K
8 f+ _. k- x/ l22.( s6 ^1 Q1 |1 n

0 Z# l" R6 m4 ]$ [9 U1 b) }Limiting the amount of players that a guild can recruit will kill the game even more.  Internet games stand or fall on social interaction and limiting the amount of players that a new guild can recruit is counterproductive towards this.  We already only have around 100 active players in this game and limiting the amount of recruits a guild can obtain will not add to this number.
8 c! o9 w8 i6 L% C  Z% A  w/ ]
! Y1 V% _3 t4 g8 [! nIf u wish to encourage multi-accounting (which is already epidemic) in this game then u should be promoting the opposite.  You should be promoting inclusion for all and not limiting choices.5 k( j9 O1 T4 Z+ Y; q: e! l
( e/ w- Q9 b$ M+ B: a
If u really want to control guilds size then do the simple thing and lower the top limit from 50 players down to lets say 20 or 25.  Encouraging MORE guilds will promote more political conflict which will in turn make the game more interesting... having 1 superguild is probably the main reason the games dying.% G! q. W% v6 V' S) z

1 @" T" }1 a5 ]5 X+ z* ^Basically lets see more diversity and forced conflict than happy hugs lets all join one guild and dominate and control the game.

Ok to expound on my point above before the vultures get onto it..." H) W8 e7 J. X: l$ t! `- Z
6 `2 `1 ?6 J. k/ a
Im saying point 22 will limit the amount of players a guild can recruit becuase u will find people cannot play the game in the same guild as their friends simply because theyre different faction.  Lowering the guild limit from 50 means u can still play with the people u want.  Its different.

Question - will there be a new server? or is it just the update - which is significant enough for sure.
--------------------------------
in game, Tir or TirNaOg

Back Forum