Back Forum New

This week's updates

1. new ships and new battle formation. later we will develop team battle based on this formation. This is an entirely new image.
( ^3 F( j" m" q
6 g  J; `4 v5 K. v
/ h% n9 a, z! H' ?1 W4 J; u# z" F& ]' h2. Add three armor module for Seekers. Metal, Composite and Energy Armor. --- Aircraft or Ship resistance to Normal damage increases by a certain percentage.
" q1 G+ g2 Y& i& w    Add three shield module for UEO.  Ablative, Regenerating and dynamic shield --- Aircraft or Ship resistance to Projectile damage increases by a certain percentage. 9 _- A& ?6 x2 k2 C5 Y

" l, R! |) O. c9 ]- d' V9 q3. Add EXP Ball and Military XP Pack on Limited Sale in Shop 3 o. l2 p5 {. Y/ b. m9 u% L; _

& i( v' A8 e: w$ m- S, s( z" j5 @! U4. Add mini colony shield item in Shop # C0 P5 c  B  ]7 @+ P4 ?0 }% v( W) O. R

0 a4 O- I' ?+ {" j5. Super Refresh  in Base Control is changed into 2,000 b-creds
' Y' [( v5 L! y/ G+ r, i0 M
" p& o' Z+ `( P# ]2 T6. first top up item changed. now   M6 b* o2 n% [4 M- q
Experience Ball x 5 - @1 y9 ]' v4 L" H
Large Resource Card x 5
( [8 s9 R9 \8 \9 \Ultimate Ship Recovery x 2
Attachment: You need to LoginCannot download or view attachments. No account yet?Register

hi thanks for the notice this time much appreciated do we have a clearer idea for when this will take place so i can lock all my babies safely at home before hand ;)

Just curious if the added stuff to UEO and Seeker will be researchable by Altarian in covert or if Altarian is going to get anything as well?
"Give them nothing, but take from them EVERYTHING!"

Leader Section 7

Also I think the addition of group attacks is AWESOME!!!
"Give them nothing, but take from them EVERYTHING!"

Leader Section 7

News ships? I hope Bombers are divided from Interceptors. It would be nice to have players scary Battlecruisers away with bomber type aircrafts.

you'll not like this so I hope you will take it as constructive criticism rather than lashing out at the messenger.
0 i# l) L+ b% l- W  v# s# t' G2 o/ s& g9 h# Y; Y$ P
The changes to seeker/UEO are interesting, I don't like the idea of buying MXP.  
- ]/ D8 T- j& l- m/ r- @5 b
' l) K3 S2 R: q6 T2 b8 t0 b! @However I have a strong opinion on your group combat.  I like the idea - a LOT, however I think the timing is terrible.  This sounds to me like coders gone crazy and i am one - distracted by the wonderful next idea or upgrade and ignoring the boring detail.  Creative people are all like this but it is crucial that this is managed.  They say "perfection is the enemy of innovation" but "unbridled creative is the enemy of perfection" - or even good.) V) ?( S6 T$ |  _7 q
8 h0 D1 m7 |  J+ G
The most important thing to do NOW is to make the game more interactive.  Upgrade the instances, make them more challenging.  Having pirates do more things.  Make it risky for players to some degree - it is too safe.  Fix the lag some are experiencing.  Figure out what to do with the supremacy stars...  open all the planets to competition mode.  Fix the MXP issue - don't let arena and shop-items be the old way to get it quickly.  
4 }: g- Q2 m. V% q* \( n! U1 z8 k4 v! h
the deleted list (hope you can get it from backups) have nearly 40 ideas of things to do.  Please don't get distracted by the new shiny idea which will have a million problems of it's own... focus on the detail now and get a game that works well - get rich, get more developers, be a success
--------------------------------
in game, Tir or TirNaOg

Reply 3# Pharos $ w# q, Z7 r0 ^
yea,they can be found in Covert research as well

Reply 5# makemap
0 }3 s6 c: h4 k
5 J! I4 F' z1 fnot new ships but enhanced graphics

Reply 6# rhonan
0 s% `; w0 l1 jactually we think the team battle mode bring more interactives between players

then you misunderstand the dynamics of the game that you;ve constructed.  I can guarantee that it will not under the current situations.- M: k9 b4 M# P# c/ N7 h& |1 c
I expect now to be purged again.
--------------------------------
in game, Tir or TirNaOg

Back Forum