Back Forum New

New Customer Service System

Hello everyone,
: D5 H6 m2 e# T% M1 ~% |: v$ p3 f8 T2 H
Something that the team at Barbily has been discussing and focusing on is how to improve customer service.) A3 P9 F! P- ~: E& v- Z, b
8 w2 L4 V1 Q  j0 W5 A, F/ |6 R
I am happy to announce that we have a new customer service system now up and ready.  We will see how well this system goes and hopefully it will help our communication with player issues.$ {9 _" p$ e0 i" \' `/ k+ {

$ M* S1 p" i% [; c; qYou can now submit support tickets to the following link:
, U3 z& t/ n# i# M3 [, G; I5 k0 r$ s( o+ T& i! `
https://barbily.zendesk.com/anonymous_requests/new
% B9 y/ q5 @7 S/ ^$ g1 I
$ z1 ~* n+ p/ m3 ^% AYou will receive a reply from either a GM or a CM or someone in the support team.8 ^& o* U& Y, f4 B, w2 {: \; w8 h: Y
  o  _3 ?0 k  U* L* K( i
Thanks!

This is great!!   Good to see the improvement in communication!
"Give them nothing, but take from them EVERYTHING!"

Leader Section 7

Used this.. still no reply to my first problem and it's been now hmm 48h+

I think I replied to it.  We don't have an actual customer service team.  I check the tickets as often as I can but I give the priority to our marketing manager.  All tickets should have been answered.   My apologies for any delay in response.

How long does it take for a ticket to be answered? It's been 17 hours for me and still waiting to be assigned to a help desk operator

It's usually our marketing manager who answers the tickets.  I check it every now and then.  The reason why I don't answer it is because I don't work in their office.  I'm non-Chinese staff so I don't have access to a lot of things.  Even if I did have access, a lot of their tools are in Chinese so I would need a translator.  Nobody is working at the office on weekends so the best thing I can say is wait until Monday unless there's anything I can help you with.- F$ `1 x) w. k+ ~2 T1 H
1 b4 }" b7 O  j& p
Edit: We are currently experience problems with our ticket support system account.  If you guys have any problems, please post them on the forums for the time being so that other players may be able to help you.  Sorry for the inconvenience.
/ e7 _0 P. a( l) M" \
, _% ^3 f# h( l# `; S& S4 YRegarding the leader upgrade issue (the most recently submitted ticket): Do you know anyone else experiencing this problem?  Also, did you try and redo the upgrade to see if it worked?

Ticket system is back up.

Update: Ticket system is back up.

Back Forum